Shanti Seeds of Bali Group

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
We are a group of bead workers from Taman and Bongkasa Village, Bali, Indonesia. We love to create beautiful things to be shared with everyone who admire beauty and creativity.

Contact Us

Contact Us
Workshop address: Br. Tebejero, Taman, Abiansemal, Badung,Bali. email: wsueta@gmail.com Mobile: +628123929762

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ayu - Bali Beader


Hello there, I was born in May 5th, 1975. I am a high school graduate, married and have 2 boys. I have found this beadwork is truly amazing and will be very exciting to learn more about it and create more beautiful works. It is so lovely to work around all the local school children and sharing with them of our knowledge about the beadwork.

I got a purple one to share with you and wish that you are enjoying my work.

Much love,

Ayu



No comments: