Shanti Seeds of Bali Group

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
We are a group of bead workers from Taman and Bongkasa Village, Bali, Indonesia. We love to create beautiful things to be shared with everyone who admire beauty and creativity.

Contact Us

Contact Us
Workshop address: Br. Tebejero, Taman, Abiansemal, Badung,Bali. email: wsueta@gmail.com Mobile: +628123929762

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ni Made Sudarsini - Young Bali Beader


Hello, Let me introduce myself, I am Ni Made Sudarsini but they call me,”Dek Pis”.I also from Bongkasa. I am already studying in Secondary School. I was born in June 26, 1992.

I have learnt beadwork from my sister and have done a couple beaded baskets. I have heard about Bali Beadwork Center from my friend who goes to the same school with me and I was very interested to join as we are all treated as family. We really feel like at home and everyone is so nice. I love the entire joke and the great working atmosphere. Well we are all one big family of Bali Beadwork Center.

Please have a look at some of my beaded baskets that I have created since last April.

Cheers,

Dek Pis.



No comments: