Shanti Seeds of Bali Group

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
We are a group of bead workers from Taman and Bongkasa Village, Bali, Indonesia. We love to create beautiful things to be shared with everyone who admire beauty and creativity.

Contact Us

Contact Us
Workshop address: Br. Tebejero, Taman, Abiansemal, Badung,Bali. email: wsueta@gmail.com Mobile: +628123929762

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ni Ketut Klinik-Bali Beader

Date of Birth : December 28th, 1978.
Home address : Br. Karang Dalem II, Desa Bongkasa Pertiwi, Abiansemal 80352, Badung, Bali.
I was born in Bongkasa and live next door to Wayan Sueta. I have been invited to learn to do the beadwork when he was starting this business venture. It is so lovely to have the work available for us who mostly at home most of the time taking care the children. I have a daughter and a son. My 8 years old daughter also learns the beading and very excited to be able to make extra money fro her school.

We are so lucky to have the opportunity to work and being able to support our family and our extra income and we are hoping that we are going to be able to have the job for much longer and inherit this great knowledge to our children. It is an exciting artwork for me and will be trying to create more beautiful works day by day.

I am proudly presenting some of my works that I have been creating in few months.

Regard,

Ketut



No comments: