Shanti Seeds of Bali Group

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
We are a group of bead workers from Taman and Bongkasa Village, Bali, Indonesia. We love to create beautiful things to be shared with everyone who admire beauty and creativity.

Contact Us

Contact Us
Workshop address: Br. Tebejero, Taman, Abiansemal, Badung,Bali. email: wsueta@gmail.com Mobile: +628123929762

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ni Nyoman Nariati-Bali Beader


I am Nyoman Nariati from Br. Karang Dalem II, Desa Bongkasa Pertiwi in the district of Abinsemal, the regency of Badung, Bali. I was born on Monday, March 15, 1976 and I live next door from Wayan Sueta and have join him doing the beadwork since he got the idea to build this business. I thank him and Bali Beadwork Center for the opportunity to provide us with work where I can help my hushband to make extra money for our family and children. We have 2 sons and they both are at school. We have been receiving a lot from Wayan. He is often bringing tourist to his home and giving out pencils, books and crayon for our children in the village.

I am so excited to work on these beaded baskets and very very happy with all the improvement that I have gained in my work and it is also a great fun to work with all those children and they are all very lovely.

I am proudly present my works to everyone around the world and we thank you very much for all the support.

Best regards,

Nyoman.




No comments: