Shanti Seeds of Bali Group

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
We are a group of bead workers from Taman and Bongkasa Village, Bali, Indonesia. We love to create beautiful things to be shared with everyone who admire beauty and creativity.

Contact Us

Contact Us
Workshop address: Br. Tebejero, Taman, Abiansemal, Badung,Bali. email: wsueta@gmail.com Mobile: +628123929762

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ni Made Yulina - Young Bali Beader


Aloha,

I am Ni Made Yulina, I will be 10 years old next July 12th and I am currently studying at elementary school, I am in grade 4 right now and soon will be in grade 5. I have just had my exam and wish me luck, please!

I live in a small village named Bongkasa Pertiwi, just 15 minutes walk from Mr. Wayan Sueta’s home. I walk to his home everyday after school with my friends who are together doing beadwork. I am so lucky that I was offered such a chance to join Bali Beadwork Center and I am still enjoying myself very much after 3 months here. It is so lovely to be able to make my own money from what I am doing and making new friends.

I have made some beaded baskets and you can see the picture of my works. I can not wait to show you my huge beaded basket when it is done. Let’s wait and see!

Love,

Yulina.



No comments: