Shanti Seeds of Bali Group

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
We are a group of bead workers from Taman and Bongkasa Village, Bali, Indonesia. We love to create beautiful things to be shared with everyone who admire beauty and creativity.

Contact Us

Contact Us
Workshop address: Br. Tebejero, Taman, Abiansemal, Badung,Bali. email: wsueta@gmail.com Mobile: +628123929762

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ni Luh Tiari - Young Bali Beader



Hello,


My name is Ni luh Tiari, I was born on January 8th, 1995. I am currently studying in elementary school 5th grade. I live in Bongkasa Village with my parents and my younger sister.

I have been joining the Bali Beadwork Center since last February 2006, and I love having myself doing this beadwork and it is so lovely to be able to learn about new thing and making some money for my school. I have made some baskets and wish that you love my works, so please find them below. I am inviting anyone who have any interest to learn how to bead and I will be more than happy to share my knowledge.


Best Wishes,


Tiari.





No comments: